I had a $10 note to do my grocery shopping this week and I was so confused as to what to buy!! So when I reached the grocery store I decided lets just make pasta and I can have it everyday for the next 4 days until I get paid!
I also prepared this 'live' on cookreel's snapchat! go add them 'cookreel' :)
½cup Sun dried tomato pesto
3cup Uncooked pasta
2x Handful of spinach leaves
2x Garlic clove
1. Boil water in the kettle, and add it to a large pot with a generous sprinkle of salt! Bring the water to a boil, and add you pasta.
2. Cook the pasta for about 10-15min, or until its ‘al-dente’.
3. Drain the pasta and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Make sure you keep aside some of the water (at least just over ½ a cup) instead of draining it out, as you’ll need it later.
4. Lightly oil your pan, and slice your 2x garlic cloves and zucchini, and cook on a low-medium heat for 7-10min.
5. Open up your sun dried tomato pesto (or you can make your own), and pour out 1/2cup.
6. Place your pasta back on a medium heat, and pour in the water you kept aside earlier. Add in your pesto, as well as your zucchini and garlic once they’re finished cooking.
7. Cook for a further 5-8minutes. Plate up and add more cheese!!