The amount of sorbet recipes online for peaches alone is ENDLESS.
So many variations, simple and complicated and I decided not to follow any of them and just attempt to make my own using whatever I had. I struggle to follow a recipe, or any sort of 'rule' or 'procedure' in life to be honest. Being rebellious is fun/I kind of like getting in to trouble.
I'm so weird. UGH.
ANYWAYS - what you will need is....
4-5 Peaches peeled
1cup Almond milk (or normal milk or cream)
Maple syrup to drizzle on top (optional)
Chocolate sauce to drizzle on top (optional)
The reason why I added chocolate sauce to this is because I'm addicted to it and prefer it on any sorbet or ice-cream lol. Also I ran out of the sauce while drizzling it on top :(
1. Wash and peel your peaches and cut them in to small pieces. I have to cut them up small because my magic bullet blender is USELESS. Zero magic whatsoever, and it can't blend anything without struggling. So if you have a powerful blender, then you'll know what size is best for you.
2. Put your peaches and 1x cup of almond milk into the blender that is so USELESS and blend away. I blended it until there were only a few peachy chunks - I kind of like chunks of stuff in my ice cream. (I'm aware 'stuff' is probably not the most appropriate word to use).
3. Pour into a container and freeze for at least 5-8 hours or overnight.
4. Scoop it out once it's frozen, using an Ice-cream scoop..or a spoon if you can't afford a scoop like myself.
5. Drizzle chocolate sauce and maple syrup!